Founded in 1985, ITR is a well established and forward-looking technical translation and localisation company covering all major business languages. Our in-house team of 60 permanent employees comprises project managers, editors, DTP experts, software localisation engineers and IT specialists. We also have external linguistic teams of over 2200 linguists based in 52 countries. We work in partnership with you to deliver linguistic excellence and technical expertise on all your projects. ITR’s services are fully compliant with the translation quality standard DIN EN 15038 and the company is an accredited Investor in People.
- Technical documentation translation and formatting
- Software localisation, linguistic testing and test plan development
- Online help localisation
- Corporate website localisation
- eLearning localisation
- Translation and localisation best practice seminars
Benefits of ITR’s services
- For each technical field, ITR has a scalable, fully trained team of professional translators with subject matter expertise to ensure user acceptance of your products in your target markets.
- ITR’s professional and experienced project management teams work in partnership with you and provide a single point of contact for your project.
- Comprehensive set-up procedures ensure that your project is carefully planned from the outset to meet all your requirements and avoid potential pitfalls.
- The customised translation environment that we will build for your projects will result in consistent quality, lower costs and reduced timelines.
- Our expert use of all industry-standard localisation tools including translation memory systems ensures accurate and consistent translations with tangible cost benefits and time savings for you.
- We have an in-house team of DTP specialists who are expert users of all major DTP packages including FrameMaker, InDesign and XML.
- We develop style guides and customer-specific glossaries to ensure consistency and approval of your translations in-market.
- Our test plan development and full linguistic testing services for multilingual software projects will ensure that your products are optimised for your global markets.
- Our effective management of in-country reviews results in prompt user acceptance of your products and supporting documentation.
- Our rigorous quality control procedures result in technically accurate, consistent and fluent translations that support your penetration of global markets.
- We provide a high standard of customer service and practise proactive account management, always looking for opportunities to introduce performance improvements, reduce costs and minimise turnaround times.
For further information, a quotation, or to arrange a personal visit to your offices, contact us today.