- From the editor
- Business affiliates
- Area groups
- President’s view
- Event news
- Your ISTC directory
- Estimating documentation projects
How long will it take to write an introduction? An installation guide? Recommending a framework for estimating documentation.
- Chatbots for technical documentation
Discussing how structured content enables you to build a conversational UI and use chatbots to provide user assistance.
- Multilingual technologies
Looking at the soar in messaging technologies in the travel and hospitality industries.
- Taking advantage of translation software
Exploring how writers can use translation software to both improve translation quality and reduce translation costs.
- Publishing for print and web from ST4
Explaining how SCHEMA’s ST4 helps you to single-source dynamic outputs of your content.
- Podcasts on technical communication
What is a podcast? Describing what they are and listing podcasts that you can listen to, so you can learn more about technical communication.
- Marcomm and techcomm integration
Proposing a win-win-win situation where marketing communicators and technical communicators work together.
- Communicator: the editing process
Delivering a quarterly journal takes planning. Conveying the steps involved.
- Dynamic images in work instructions
Sharing Condesign’s experiences with lean technical documentation in manufacturing.
- A day in the life – Catherine Cotter
- Adobe tips – Jake Cahill
- Editing – Jean Rollinson
- MadCap tips – Matthew Ellison
- Ethical dilemmas – Warren Singer