- From the editor
- President’s view
- UK Technical Communication news
- ISTC website news
- TCUK 2019 news
- Event news
- ISTC groups and online
- Your ISTC directory
- Creating dyslexia-friendly documents
Suggesting ways to make content more accessible for those with reading difficulties.
- Are the bots taking over user assistance?
Explaining that chatbots are emerging as a communication medium between business and users.
- Can your bot chat in another language?
Creating chatbots for multiple languages. Can your bot chat in Chinese, Czech or Chuvash?
- Before #MeToo
Reminiscing at some historic company material and wondering if her viewpoint has changed over the years.
- The successful fraud
Enlightening you as to why you deserve to be there if you have ever felt like a fraud in your current employment position.
- Arrays, arrays and more arrays: part 2
Love them or loathe them, you and VBA need them!
- Captivating content for the digital era
Beyond the book. Looking at the possibilities for creating interactive content for the digital generation, and beyond.
- Who is Jack Smith?
From music to the ISTC to rifles, Jack Smith’s life is explained and his technical illustrations are shown.
- Controlled language – Mike Unwalla
- Adobe tips – Bernard Aschwanden
- MadCap tips – Matthew Ellison
- Ethical dilemmas – Warren Singer
- Book review – The Essentials of Technical Communication by Elizabeth Tebeaux and Sam Dragga. Reviewed by John Revington.
- Book review – Write On! by Martin Gurdon. Reviewed by Helen Harbord.
- Editing – Jean Rollinson
- A day in the life – Nissa Dann