The back issue of this journal is available to ISTC members as a PDF file.
This issue was accompanied by a bellyband and insert from MadCap Software.
- From the editor
- President’s view
- ISTC groups and online
- Your ISTC directory
- Delivering engaging web-based training
Describing his experience of presenting via the web and passing on tips.
- Moving classroom training online
Sharing what Cherryleaf and others are doing to deliver classroom training online.
- Principles of eLearning
Providing an overview of the principles of eLearning
- Transforming classroom materials
Imparting tips for transforming face-to-face materials into online and blended learning.
- An introduction to Storyline Articulate 360
Explaining how to use Storyline Articulate 3360 to create eLearning content.
- Adapting to our new normal
Developing a list of tips for working from home. Is this the new normal?
- The business of terminology
Jennifer O Neill
Clarifying why it is important to understand the factors that impact terminology management in organisations.
- Learning and training glossary
- MadCap Flare 2020
Reviewing the latest release of MadCap Software. An update of many delights.
- Review of HelpXplain
Exploring a new product for creating infographics and screencasts.
- 10 types of people in this world
…those who write documentation and those who don’t.
- Support, customer experience and docs
Collaborating with different parts of your organisation through communicating effectively when documenting software.
- API glossary
- Developer documentation trends
Analysing how developer documentation trends differ from general technical communication trends.
- A day in the life – James Bartley
- Book review – Effective onscreen editing: new tools for an old profession by Geoff Hart. Reviewed by Linda Robins.
- Content design – Robert Scott-Norton
- Editing – Jean Rollinson
- Ethical dilemmas – Warren Singer
- MadCap tips – Matthew Ellison