The ISTC has publications and resources available to all. For members, there are additional resources available, see resources section below. Some publications and resources are only available to members. Log in to make them visible.
The ISTC publishes:
- A respected award-winning quarterly journal, Communicator
- A lively monthly newsletter, InfoPlus
- ISTC Books on aspects of technical communication (available for purchase; 25% discount for ISTC members)
- A selection of free Articles on issues particularly relevant to technical communication (all articles were previously published in Communicator, a resource available to ISTC members).
If you are interested in advertising in either Communicator or InfoPlus, see Advertise with us for more information.
The ISTC Podcast
Publicly available resources:
- InfoPlus – ISTC monthly newsletter containing news and information on technical communication
- Accredited courses – for new members interested in training on technical communication. A discount is offered to ISTC members.
- Document templates
- BSi/ISO Standards – available for purchase at a discounted rate
- Useful Madcap Resources.
Resources for ISTC members
There are dozens of tools and resources available only to ISTC members and business affiliates: from free courses on technical communication, to articles, reference material, online discussion forums, presentations, videos, the ISTC YouTube channel and much more.
Find out more on this page: Resources for ISTC Members