The ISTC has publications and resources available to all. For members, there are additional resources available, see resources section below. Some publications and resources are only available to members. Log in to make them visible in the Publications and Resources menu.
The ISTC publishes:
- A respected award-winning quarterly journal, Communicator
- A lively monthly newsletter, InfoPlus
- Books on aspects of technical communication
- Articles on issues particularly relevant to technical communication.
If you are interested in advertising in either Communicator or InfoPlus, see Advertise with us for more information.
The ISTC Podcast
Publicly available resources:
- Document templates
- BSi/ISO Standards – available for purchase at a discounted rate
- Useful Madcap Resources.
Resources for members and business affiliates:
- Communicator archive enables members to access all issues from 2004. The Communicator indexes help you find articles by subject, author and issue.
- Surveys – results of the ISTC annual surveys
- Oxford Reference Online – access to a wide range of reference material
- ISTC logos – logos in a variety of sizes and file formats for use by members and business affiliates.